Five Ways to Hydrate Your Body
- Drink water with fresh mint, basil, lemon, etc. (these add nutrients)
- Eat a fresh salad with lots of vegetables at least several times a week
- Make your own juices and/or smoothies with fresh ingredients. Add flax seeds, chia seeds, etc., for added nutritional benefits.
- Increase intake of fresh garlic & onions. These are anti-viral and have been proven to enhance our immune systems. Eat them raw (I know, call me crazy!), or add them to soups, salads, stir-fry, etc.
- Keep your refrigerator stocked at all times (if possible) with fruits and vegetables so you have no excuses to eat unhealthier alternatives.
Be Well, Nicole