Chocolate – it’s satisfying and makes us feel so good. And, it’s better than therapy! There’s controversy surrounding its health benefits, but I personally believe it does more good than harm. Of course, everything in moderation . . .
Looking for the top quality but not top price? Here are some of my favorites; be sure to read labels and look for ones with a short list of ingredients and not a ton of added sugar. I prefer dark chocolate so if you do too, you’ll love these. All can be found online or your local health food store. Many grocery chains carry Green & Blacks. Splurge a little and share with someone you love 🙂
- Green & Blacks 70% Dark Chocolate
- Tanzania School House Dark Chocolate
- Salazon Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt
- Divine 85% Dark Chocolate
- Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Bar – Chocolate Lover’s (this is under $2.00 and really good!)