These are so easy to make! With several ingredients, a blender or food processor and popsicle molds, you’ll be ready to make scrumptious and healthy treats for you and your friends or family.
They’re great anytime of the year and perfect when you’ve got a craving for ice cream. If you’re not vegan, simply use your favorite dairy products instead.
- 2 cups flax milk (or almond milk or nut-free milk of your choice)
- Stevia to taste (you can also use honey)
- ½ Tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 TBL coconut oil (optional)
- Pinch salt
- ¼ cup corn starch (I omitted, but see below for instructions)
- I blended everything in my Vitamix, poured into molds, let set for 4-6 hours minimum & enjoyed!
- However, for a thicker consistently I’d definitely recommend heading the ingredients listed above per these instructions. I did not use this method and mine were delicious but next time I will give this a try. I’m sure they’ll come out creamier and thicker, just like I remember from childhood.