- Raw cacao nibs (sold online or at your local health food store. I bought the bag pictured here on Amazon.com).
- Unsweetened Coconut flakes
- Raw or roasted unsalted nuts of your choice
- Dash of sea salt
- Granola of your choice (optional)
- Raw honey, stevia or peanut butter (optional)
- Raisins or other dried fruit
- Dash of cinnamon
- Add dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl or plastic container with lid.
- Add creamy ingredients – use the amount that suits you.
- Cover the bowl or container and shake well (at least a minute) to evenly distribute ingredients. Enjoy!
There are tons of variations to this recipe; check out this pictorial for more inspiration. If you’re in the mood for granola, here’s an easy recipe. It’s not hard to make and it keeps for one week in an airtight container.
Store in an air-tight container for a week if it lasts that long. 🙂